About Me

My photo
Thomas and I are in Paris to support Fluor's work on the Simandou Iron Ore project in Guinea, West Africa. We moved here during the summer of 2011, and will be here for at least a year....maybe longer since we are loving Paris!

Monday, January 2, 2012

My New Years Resolution

One of my New Years resolutions this year is to do a better job at keeping in touch with my friends and family.  I know many of us use Facebook to stay updated on each other's lives, I wanted to start this blog -- something I have been talking about doing since last year's adventures in Dubai!  We've done much more sight seeing and travel during our few months here in Paris, so I really want to share our photos and experiences.  We hope you enjoy these pictures and posts, and I promise to make the effort to keep it up to date!   Happy New Year to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment